Перенесена в архив: System/Business analyst
The company provides an Industrial AI software platform to industrial factories helping them to eliminate waste, downtime, increase yield of manufacturing and decrease environmental impact of factories.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Product owners & Customers to gather requirements (interview, workshops, brainstorming).
- Decompose complex features into user stories or use cases.
- Interact with the UX and development team to define design & solution requirements ready for development.
- Prepare user stories for the nearest 2 sprints; conduct grooming sessions.
- Help to prioritize & estimate backlog considering uncertainties and dependencies.
- Help to develop “definitions of done”, acceptance criteria and test cases where necessary, conduct UAT, work with QA team.
- Reviewing and/or preparing system documentation and specifications.
- Business Analysis experience 3+ years working within an IT environment.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills, critical thinking.
- Responsibility, working without supervision.
- BPMN or UML notation knowledge.
- Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban methodologies).
- Experience working with JIRA (or similar).
- Understanding base principles of developing modern web applications, microservices.
- Experience writing system documentation, user manuals.
English – upper-intermediate/advanced.
Nice to have:
- Working with AI/ML/IoT platforms experience is a plus.
- Experience in building requirements for complex systems.
- Analytics or reporting experience is a plus.
- Experience working with UX designers.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Work with a globally leading machine learning team.
- Balanced schedule home-office/company office.
- Business trips.
- Growth prospect to Project Manager.