Senior Scala developer
As a Back-end Scala developer, you will work on improving internal tools/services and integrations with the company's partners. They expect you will be involved in all stages of development from designing solutions until deploying artefacts on production.
- Minimum 2 years of Scala development.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra).
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience in the development of REST API web-services.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills in English.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with queues processing (Kafka, Google Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ).
- Twitter Finagle framework.
- Thrift, GRPC.
- Experience with functional libraries e.g., cats-effect or ZIO.
- Full-time workload.
- Remote work.
- Long-term project.
- Possible business trips to California, USA and Tel-Aviv, Israel offices.
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org