Senior Java Engineer
The core technology is a time series processor which allows efficient processing and analysis of signals from industrial sensors and other sources. It helps to better monitor and perform optimization of industrial processes.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software (domain model, web services, integration with 3rd party services) written in Java 11.
- Participation in the development process improvement by doing internal development tasks that make our teams more efficient.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent Java programming skills (3+ years of experience).
- Practical skills with web frameworks Spring Core / MVC / Data / Security.
- Solid experience of work with relational and in-memory databases (PostgreSQL, Redis).
- Development skills on a Unix or Linux platform (including networks).
- Practical skills with concurrent and distributed programming.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies.
- English – intermediate/upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience with application development for Kubernetes.
- Experience with GraalVM and Quarkus.
- Experience with Apache Camel.
- Experience with cloud computing (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or similar).
- Understanding of web applications structure and principles, knowledge of one of the js frameworks (Angular, React, etc.).
- Experience with Spring Security + Keycloak.
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Work with a globally leading machine learning team.
- Balanced schedule home-office/company office (or can be a fully remote work).
- Attractive equity package as an early employee.
- Location – 10 minutes walk from Sportivnaya Underground Station.