Перенесена в архив: Senior Java developer
An American monthly subscription service for perfumes and colognes is looking for a Java developer.
The company has existed since 2014 and is constantly growing and in order to support this growth it constantly needs to improve the website and test new functionality.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Develop features and improvements to the product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets company's internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Recognize impediments to efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Represent the company and its values in public communication around specific projects and community contributions.
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
What You’ll Need to Have (required qualifications):
- Significant professional experience with Java or language required by the specialty, 5+ years experience
- Experience with GraphQL, SpringBoot
- Experience with PostgresQL 2+ years
- Experience with cloud providers Amazon AWS or similar
- Experience with Graphana/NewRelic or similar technologies
- Experience with SPA is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems JVM profiling, database profiling)
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- CI/CD experience
- TDD experience is a plus
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
What You’ll Love About Company:
- Competitive base compensation
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Home
- A fun, creative and energetic work environment
Send your CV to email@example.com