A world's largest luxury marketplace, serving the needs of High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWIs) in life's most valuable transactions is looking for a Frontend Engineer.
- strong team player.
- previous experience working in startups.
- fluent English.
We are looking for team members who will spend 100% of working time to JamesEdition. Additional or partial job is not acceptable.
- portfolio of HTML5+CSS3 markup projects.
- knowledge of TypeScript.
- knowledge of React.js (React Native will be a huge plus).
- git and Gitflow.
- experience with Ruby will be a big plus.
You will be a part of frontend team, who develop JamesEdition.com customer facing application and backoffice interfaces. This work consists of:
- Planning architecture for new features.
- Implementing new features: HTML5+CSS3 markup and developing on vanilla JS or TypeScript.
- Support and code refactoring.
- Technical integrations with third-party services.
- R&D of new technologies and approaches.
What company offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Work from anywhere - full time remote (5/2, 9AM-6PM CET).
- Unlimited vacation policy.
Send your CV to email@example.com or Telegram @DigitalHRAgency