Перенесена в архив: Senior Front-end developer
Audience: External engineers, Leadership team, Investors, Internal engineering team.
- Expert in CSS/HTML.
- Solid understanding of browser rendering.
- Experience in React and TypeScript.
- Experience in Webpack or Vite configuration.
- Experience in building complex single-page applications from scratch.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Previous startup experience or interest in working in a small, fast-moving company.
- Experience with contributing to or the maintenance of an open-source project.
- Experience in building UI Kit for any Design System.
- Experience with React Aria, React Stately, Web Components.
- Understanding frontend performance bottlenecks.
What company offer:
This is a remote position. Any location is okay as long as we can expect you to be online till 1 pm PT. We can pay for your desk at the co-working space that you choose to work from. Down the road, we offer an optional relocation to our HQ in San Francisco, California, with visa (H1-B or O-1) sponsorship. Also, we offer stock options in our US company.