Перенесена в архив: Senior Digital Marketing manager
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, along with the VP of Marketing, overall objectives, strategy and budgetary needs for company's digital campaigns.
- Oversee scoping, capacity planning, and execution workflow for digital marketing and lead generation activities in partnership with cross-functional internal stakeholders.
- Identify and share best practices for audience targeting and database hygiene, tracking instrumentation and digital channel measurement.
- Lead automation initiatives to improve processes and productivity, enabling digital marketing to scale with high bars on quality and efficiency.
- Manage overall timelines and budgets for production of digital media activities across all paid channels. Primary point of contact with advertising agencies, and applicable vendors to ensure effective execution of all tactics.
- Develop and analyze digital channel performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize lead acquisition and activation strategy.
- Give input on optimization of email, landing page, and marketing activity on site and other martech tools.
- Coordinate weekly results and optimization meetings to ensure ongoing clarity on strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for digital channels are communicated within the company.
Your success will be based on how efficiently you can drive buyer and seller leads to the company's platform using a combination of paid channels. You will have significant resources in terms of tools and budgets to reach your goals.
What you get from the company:
- Global work environment and international team.
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere.
- Dedicated resources to reach set goals.
- Competitive compensation including equity.
- Benefits such as unlimited vacation days and possibility to work fully remote.
- Any working tools you might need.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience from platform businesses, marketplaces, classifieds, E-commerce, or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in a high-tech digital marketing role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of demand gen, and general digital marketing best practices.
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing lead generation campaigns using tactics that include multiple channels, lead nurture programs, and CRM/sales insights.
- Knowledge of testing and measurement practices to optimize ROI and evolve strategy.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to prioritize multiple projects at a team level.
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot quickly and problem-solve collaboratively.
- Experience working with creative and operations agencies in an outsourcing capacity.
- Fluent English skills (a second language, such as Spanish or French is highly valued).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org