Senior Business Analyst
What you will work on:
- New services and products modelling and development.
- Analytics of per order/customer/etc economics and it’s vital parts.
- Analytics of customer base for insights including behaviour patterns/cohorts analytics/ customer segmentation and etc.
- Create actionable reports/dashboards/visualisations and data-driven decision making tools to support business stakeholders.
- Conduct research on data and propose hypotheses to improve business.
- Education: BA/BS/MS degree in exact sciences/engineering/economics or a related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in data analytics.
- Great analytical skills & understanding of data analytics methods.
- Understanding of A/B testing, formulating and checking hypotheses.
- Basic understanding of analytics for e-commerce platform (per unit economics/growth/profitability).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Python for data analysis or at least strong will to learn it.
- English: intermediate.
- Personal qualities: interested in data analysis, curiosity, proactiveness.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques.
- Experience with SAP BO, Tableau, OLAP.
- Advanced Excel.
- Understanding of Map-Reduce/Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive) stack.
- Official employment, social package.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, it is possible to plan working and personal time and work remotely.
- Challenging and engaging atmosphere in a team of professionals.
- Discounts on the entire range of products.
- Education of our employees: we share knowledge within the company, organizing internal meetings and taking part in external events.
- Attending at the conferences as listeners and speakers (for those who want to prepare professionally for presentations with reports or presentations we have Speakers Club).
- Relocation package for candidates.
- A comfortable office in Moscow (MCC Khoroshevo / m. Polezhaevskaya) with activities like table tennis, kicker, gym and yoga.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Telegram @DigitalHRAgency