The company has existed since 2014 and is constantly growing and in order to support this growth it constantly needs to improve the website and test new functionality.
About the Role:
The startup's typical motto is “Move fast, break things”. But we have reached more than 400,000 active subscribers so in order to move we should be able to test fast and smart. That’s why we are looking for QA engineer who can join our team and help us with next activities:
- Testing new features.
- Writing autotests.
- Performance testing.
- Load testing.
- Security testing.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Write various autotests.
What We’ll Love About You (personality traits):
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates.
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility.
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
What You’ll Need to Have (required qualifications):
- QA experience 6+ years.
- Test automation experience 2+ years.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong experience with Customer Support reported issues.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- OWASP testing experience required.
- Playwright experience is a plus.
- Experience with K6, JMeter or similar frameworks is a plus.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation.
- Bonus program.
- Paid Time Off and Work From Home.
- A fun, creative and energetic work environment.
Присылайте резюме на firstname.lastname@example.org