Перенесена в архив: QA Automation engineer (mobile+web)
World’s first global e-hailing and taxi alliance is looking for a Middle-Senior level tester with the prospects of growth and development in test automation.
- Automation of mobile application testing, and in prospect – web;
- Writing/fixing automated tests;
- Interaction with the development team.
- Automation Engineer with 1+ year experience in iOS/Android Application testing;
- Writing/fixing automated tests (Appium / Espresso / XCUITest / Calabash);
- Running and analyzing failed auto-tests;
- Experience in building and designing test cases.
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and Java/Kotlin is desirable;
- Back-end test experience desirable;
- Knowledge of tracking tool such as JIRA is a plus;
- Profiling/debugging using Xcode/Android studio, Charles Proxy or other proxy tools;
- Experience in using CI/CD with Hudson/Jenkins;
- Experience in web automation (Selenium Webdriver).
- Work in an international company on a global projec (Moscow)t;
- Training and professional growth;
- Official employment;
- After the trial period: voluntary medical insurance + stomatology and fitness;
- Lunches, courses and something else interesting.
Necessary minimum level of English: intermediate.
Send your CV on email@example.com