Product Marketing Manager
Team is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to maintain strong communication and effective sales enablement for two different B2B communication solutions industry products (CCaaS & CPaaS)
What we see a perfect candidate like:
- Motivated & hungry for success and looking forward to joining a fast-growing company with international recognition.
- A great storyteller, whether it's a life story or B2B sales pitch.
- A structure addicted person with high accountability extent.
- You provide results up to agreed deadlines without a "creativity" excuse for delays.
- You can both make a sharp copy and help a teammate to accomplish one.
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- You provide arguments based on data and analysis and expect your colleagues to do the same way.
What we require from a candidate:
- Advanced English verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in product marketing management.
- Understanding of B2B product marketing peculiarities. Previous experience of working in several B2B products required, communication industry preferred.
- Proven track record in developing effective product marketing assets with project management details and actual results.
Tasks you will do in:
● Three months:
- Understand how the company works from the inside and its actual product-market fit. Immerse yourself in the industry specifics and the customer acquisition challenges we're facing.
- Audit previously developed product marketing assets together with the contribution of performers involved.
- Prioritize existing product marketing backlog.
- Initiate work for top-priority tasks together with existing external contributors and deliver end results (presentations, landing page copy, etc.).
- Undertake deep analysis of competitor communications through product assets.
- Initiate development of product marketing strategy pillars for both priority products.
- Together with the product & acquisition teams, develop a landing page for paid traffic.
● Six months:
- Build product marketing processes that would provide clarity and transparency for high-quality assets development.
- Develop product marketing team org structure and hire best candidates to deliver results.
- Develop an objective way to evaluate copy quality that would decrease assets time to production.
- Complete product marketing strategy for both products covering key customer journey channels, online reputation management platforms & SEO.
- Constantly search for new ways to enable the sales team to close deals.
● During the whole year:
- Lots of analysis and searching for customer behavior insights.
- Continuous development and optimization of customer-facing content.
- Collaborate with the design, product & sales teams to find new product marketing insights.
- Ensure you stay in touch with competitors' agendas through self-performed analysis and attending the key industry events.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Friendly working environment open for sharing of your ideas and ready to provide you everything required for result and growth.
- Tolerant attitude towards mistakes and experiments.
- A nicely-located new spacious office within walking distance from the metro station.
- Top-notch work equipment for your needs.
- Free lunch and healthy snacks every day.
- Medical/life/travel insurance via Allianz.
- Flexible work schedule, the ability to work remotely.
- A team of talented and fun colleagues from more than five countries.
- Opportunity to enroll in an educational program from top world universities for top performers.
- Referral bonus program.