- You have to love conversion optimization and know everything about it.
- Optimize landing pages and conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis about users to feed testing, UX and content development.
- Coordinate and communicate with designers and developers to drive projects forward through design, development, QA and launch.
- Structure, build and track tests using Mixpanel or other A/B tasting tools.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tests across portfolio of websites.
- Work closely with user acquisition team to help them on growth tasks.
- Work with analysts and data scientists on “data-driven solutions” for a growth team.
- Communicate new features to the customer support and users.
- Relentlessly focus on delivering great experiences to customers.
- Work with design, marketing, customer success to ensure customer delight.
- Understand user needs and behavior.
- 4+ years of experience in a role turning data into insights which become tests (or action) through analysis, creativity and communication with the following experiences:
— A/B multivariate testing processes and understanding of related statistical analysis;
— use of site analytics and optimization software packages (e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizely, Mixpanel, CrazyEgg);
— analysis of quantitative data (web metrics, revenue reporting, etc.) and qualitative data (surveys, screen recordings, etc.) to develop insights about the user.
- Experience running user research projects from start to finish (segmentation, usability, etc.).
- Developed business acumen to size different opportunities, articulate risks and trade-offs and prioritize.
- Track record of execution.
- English: Upper-Intermediate.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org