You will play a key role in the future development of online-shop products and also define how company's products can support their business best, what the priorities should be, and which opportunities should be explored to strengthen leadership position.
What you will work on:
- Identify the growth drivers, create a strategy and roadmaps for development and for assigned product areas (focus on conversion).
- Manage product portfolio.
- Develop processes and practices for product discovery and development.
- Hiring product managers and team development.
- Optimize funnels and key business metrics.
- You have worked in product management for at least 3 years, managing multiple software products.
- You have worked as a Product Team Lead for at least 1 year.
- You have to understand development processes and you have to be a very strong manager.
- Experience in the E-commerce industry.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Exceptional English skills.
- Official employment, social package.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, it is possible to plan working and personal time.
- Challenging and engaging atmosphere in a team of professionals.
- Discounts on the entire range of products.
- The company invests in the education of their employees, they share knowledge within the company, organizing internal meetings and taking part in external events.
- They are actively attend conferences as listeners and speakers (for those who want to prepare professionally for presentations with reports or presentations, they have Speakers Club).
- Relocation package for candidates living outside Moscow and Moscow region.
- A comfortable office in Moscow with activities like table tennis, kicker, gym and yoga.
Send your CV to email@example.com