They are present on four continents with around hundred clients. They develop innovative software, and advice and support their clients in their efforts to implement Open Source Solutions.
In order to reinforce their marketing team, they are looking for a Growth manager. In this role you will be part collaborator, part autonomous. You will work under the Strategic Marketing manager as part of the Marketing team while collaborating with R&D, Sales and Support teams. If you are creative and like to multi-task, this is the place you would want to work! You will actively participate in the promotion of ethical digital technology and the spokesperson for French digital technology to the international community.
The Growth manager job responsibility includes identification the company’s growth opportunities and managing its team’s effort to fill in these opportunity gaps. The Growth manager sets goals and leads the efforts to reach these goals.
- You search for growth opportunities across the entire company based on a broad knowledge of different departments and markets where the company presented.
- You can come up with hypotheses for the company growth that are motivating engineers, designers, and marketing experts to implement those experiments.
- You are able to move fast to test as many hypotheses as possible and you are able to deal with failure, learn from it and apply the best practices in your next experiment.
- You easily lead multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You are ready to start with growth-marketer functions as well.
- You build structured procedures that will help the company grow.
- You take action based on data which is the fuel to a company’s growth, so as a growth manager you are able to attribute meaning to this data.
- You work with cross-functional teams in order to integrate different expertise and all the efforts.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- 2 years of experience in the same kind of position (as well as Chief Product Owner).
- You have 3-5 successful growth stories that you are proud of.
- Awareness of trends in IT area and open source.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are not afraid to work with numbers.
- You are able not only prioritise tasks but also to search for information, prove it and defend your arguments.
- You have experimental mindset and enthusiasm that drives other people.
- Broad knowledge of marketing (different approaches, tools, etc.).
- Good understanding of product management knowledge.
- Oral and written communication skills, presentation strengths, problem-solving skills, ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, leadership skills.
- English is a must for daily communication and for professional use such as reading articles, searching information, doing presentations, etc., Native French / Russian is a big plus that allows the manager to follow the main markets of the company.
Please, submit your application in English. A team would like to receive a small motivation letter with the replies to the following questions:
- Why are we searching for you as a growth manager?
- What is the list of your successful growth hacks (considering branches, markets, used tools, approaches, etc.).