Full Stack developer (Chatbot)
Duties and responsibilities:
- As a Senior Full stack developer you will be working with a team to develop an AI-powered chatbot using Rasa service. You will be integrating existing customer chat functionality and improving customer service tools providing enhanced customer self-service experience.
- As a senior member of the team, you will be taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build. You will bring experience and practice with you and can use this to contribute to the continuous improvement of our development processes and methodologies.
- This position requires a highly motivated and deeply experienced, tech-agnostic developer who is able to thrive in a fast-moving environment and mentor other members of the team. We are looking for someone resourceful, organized, and analytical with an inquisitive attitude and deep problem-solving abilities. You must be an innovative and creative self-starter who is energized by working on a tight schedule,
Relationships - who you will be working with:
You will work in a small, high performing team of engineers in a friendly atmosphere. You will also be collaborating with other engineers and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional, multi-national team. You will participate in daily stand-ups and regular retrospectives as well as support cross-team collaboration.
- Solid experience (minimum 5 years) as a developer/Senior developer in web applications with SOA.
- Experience with NodeJS and Python.
- Experience with React framework and Redux architecture.
- Deep knowledge of modern frameworks and tools for building and integrating automated conversational agents.
- User interaction flow modelling, data-driven analysis and continuous fine-tuning.
- Competent in application security and data privacy implementations.
- Proficient with test automation including TDD and BDD.
- Understanding of current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Desired (nice-to-have) skills:
- Rasa or similar chatbot platform experience.
- Experience with NLU/NLP engines their training and tuning.
- General understanding of ML concepts including LSTM based models.
- Hands-on experience with CI pipelines and container based deployment best-practices
- Good understanding of building shared UI components.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org