Frontend developer (Angular)
The team is the remote-first, early-stage US startup, graduated from the startup accelerator in the UAE and raised the seed round from one of the largest US VC funds and private investors. The team develops SaaS service that takes care of satellite mission planning, technical analysis, paperwork, and supply chain management. The goal is to make Space more accessible and help any business launch satellites to create more value for their customers.
- Java 13
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data JPA
- Flyway for the DB consistency
- Spock and Groovy for the unit/integrational testing
- Angular 8
- Angular Material
- HTML and SCSS.
Deploy and Analytics:
- Docker for containerization
- AWS (EC2, S3, EB, RDS, etc..)
- Gitlab for CI/CD.
- Sentry for the error logging.
- New relic for the app monitoring.
- You don't have to know it all, but the more the better.
- Experience of working with TypeScript.
- Experience of working with Angular.
- First of all, know how to create new things from the stage of the vague idea to the stage of deployment to production.
- Programming is a team sport, so you should be a strong team player. Superpower to explain tech stuff to the non-tech people is a huge plus.
- Hands-on experience developing web applications.
- Comfortably learning new technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills by writing maintainable code.
- Hands-on knowledge of working in an Agile environment.
- Intermediate English skills.
Nice To Haves:
An active account on Github.
- Unique opportunity to build a brand new product for one of the most advanced and exciting industries.
- Stock options.
- Competitive salary.
- A chance to become one of the members of the core team.
- Ability to work from our Abu Dhabi office or WeWork globally.
- Remote work from any place with a solid internet connection.
- Flat structure, where everyone has their own voice.
- The team don't use outdated technologies and always try to maintain the latest stable versions of the libraries.
Send your CV to email@example.com