A software company bulding a global print cloud is looking for Senior Front-end developer.
We are seeking a talented Senior Front-end developer to join the growing team. You are able to thrive in a fast-moving environment and collaborate with the rest of the team constantly evolving the future of development processes and methodologies.
Reporting to the CTO, you will work closely with the Product managers and UX/UI designers to ensure that the engineering team delivers exceptional output to support the business goals. You will be closely collaborating with colleagues across all engineering teams and contribute in building best practices and standards across company's tech.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, improving and streamlining user interfaces across company's products.
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team is building.
- Staying up to date with related technologies and trends.
- Working closely with UI/UX designers and product managers to realise the vision.
- Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team.
Who you are:
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are analytically rigorous and data-driven. You are confident and experienced working with an agile development team. You understand the event loop and you know how to drive desired product outcomes with the development team. You have your own opinion (albeit one that is well informed, and data-driven).
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- A minimum of M.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Familiarity with modern Front-end development frameworks and tools.
- Strong experience with Angular and/or React and willingness and interest in learning more about both Angular and React.
- Good understanding of building shared UI components and test-driven development.
- A sharp eye for design and UX details.
- Fluent in English.
What company offers:
- They offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. They are not just another social web application; they are changing one of the world’s largest industries as the engine for personalized products for creators and global brands.
- You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in a very energetic environment.
- You will have a tangible impact on the way that they operate and expand their business.
- Working with some of the most ambitious colleagues out there you will have a ground floor opportunity to put all your experience and know-how to the test while learning at a speed you thought was impossible before joining. As they continue to grow they want you to grow with them and for the right candidate, there is no limit to where this opportunity might take you.
Send your CV to email@example.com