A leading provider of B2B solutions in the online gambling industry, whose headquarters are located in London, is looking for a SEO specialist.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for website promotion in search engines (mainly Google).
- Promote the company's website in search engines.
- Develop a system of internal and external site optimization system, as well as mobile optimization.
- Analyze the site by key indicators and make recommendations on the technical part.
- Make a technical specification for the development/completion of the site.
- Expand and analyze the semantic core.
- Compile reports and analyze the effectiveness of SEO.
- Select specialists for key tasks, actively interact with contractors.
The skills and traits we are looking for:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in SEO with large sites (preferably in the iGaming industry).
- A good knowledge of analytics tools is important, knowledge of BI-systems will be an advantage.
- You have a good understanding of modern SEO promotion methods, the main Internet marketing tools, the principles of search engine ranking, have profound knowledge of Google algorithms and updates.
- English level Upper-intermediate or above.
- Experience in setting up contextual advertising will be your advantage.
The company offers:
- Work in a global team that has absorbed exceptional, talented and motivated professionals.
- Open communication in the team, the absence of bureaucracy and support for new ideas and initiatives.
- The ability to work remotely in a standard schedule.
- Wellness benefit – company subsidize gym membership expanses.
- A clear and transparent motivation system.
You will have an interview with a DigitalHR recruiter, 2 meetings in the company (including a small test task).
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Telegram: @DigitalHRAgency