The company which is bringing AI to the most basic and the largest industries - metals, mining and steel is looking for DevOps engineer.
What you will do:
- Deploy and maintain multi-tenant containerized application to Kubernetes Clusters (AKS) and other infrastructure.
- Improve deployment-related part of the application and adopt the best practices: improve observability and visibility of the business metrics.
- Improve the release process automation.
- Improve the best practices of containerization in application of ML and MLOps.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Development of the integration/forward-engineering team.
- Excellent Linux skills (5+ years of experience).
- Excellent Kubernetes, Helm 3, Docker, and Terraform skills.
- Experience with maintaining PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper.
- Experience with cloud computing (Microsoft Azure).
- Practical skills with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana).
- Practical skills with script language (Python, Golang).
- Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies.
- Good problem solving skills.
- English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AKS and Azure tools.
- Experience with CI/CD (Gitlab, TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Experience with access control integration (LDAP, Active Directory).
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA).
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Work with a globally leading machine learning team.
- Balanced schedule home-office/company office.
- Attractive equity package as an early employee.
- Location – 10 minutes walk from Sportivnaya Underground Station.