Data Scientist - NLP (remote)
We look for talented and experienced engineer join the team and contribute to range of products including B2C, B2B and internal applications. You will need to make sure that result application meet high-quality standards.
What you’ll do:
- Find and apply the suitable NN architectures to sequence labeling and text classification tasks. Evaluate them against current models.
- Working on common vector representations of company's core entities (recipes, users, products) to use across applications.
- Building recommender systems.
- Build models working across many languages.
- Minimum of 2 years working in Data Scientist role.
- You have good expertise in NLP domain (NER, multiclass/multilabel classification) and practical experience with NLP-related architectures (BoW, tf-idf, convolutional/recurrent NN, CRF, fasttext, transformers, etc.).
- You have practical experience writing code and comfortable with Python/Jupyter environments.
- You are very familiar with data and visualisation tools (Pandas, NumPy, sklearn, scipy, matplotlib/seaborn).
- You worked with one of popular Deep Learning frameworks, ideally PyTorch, but also good if TensorFlow.
- Good spoken level of English.
- Experience with cross-lingual transfer learning models.
- Great data and results visualisation skills.
- Experience building recommender systems.
What we offer:
- Full-time workload.
- Remote work.
- Long-term project.
- Possible business trips to Birmingham, UK and Tel-Aviv, Israel offices.
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org