A world's largest luxury marketplace, serving the needs of High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWIs) in life's most valuable transactions is looking for a Data Engineer/Scientist.
- Load data from different data sources into our data warehouse using ETL processes.
- Maintain our data collection and storage infrastructure.
- Make sure that we collect correct data, consistently across our different data sources (web, database, marketing) by maintaining and implementing proper systems and processes.
- Lead improvements of our data infrastructure by setting up new tools and services.
- Develop machine learning models in collaboration with Product that improve the user experience (price estimates, ranking models, recommendations, personalization).
- 3+ years in a data engineering/scientist role in a digital company (preferably marketplace or eCommerce).
- University degree in Mathematics, Business Analytics, Computer Science or similarly quantitative field.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Expertise in ETL processes (preferably Airflow).
- Experience from web scraping and data mining.
- Experience from UNIX/Linux systems (at least basic).
- Knowledge in Python (necessary).
- Knowledge of Jupyter notebooks is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning models (regression models; advanced models, such as deep learning, are not necessary).
- SQL (necessary).
- Basic operations like joins, subqueries, ETL operations (search and filtering operations, etc.).
- Data visualization.
- Tableau or PowerBI preferable.
- Expertise in Git operations (version control system).
- Product analytics.
- Google Analytics or Mixpanel (preferable, but not necessary).
- A/B-testing on web.
- Setting up dashboards for experiments and analyzing results.
- Organized approach to multiple parallel tasks and used to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and independent approach to work.
- High attention to detail.
- Good communicator, especially written.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org