A world's largest luxury marketplace serving the needs of High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWIs) in life's most valuable transactions is looking for SMM Manager.
Oversee content for major social brand channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn - optional. The major metrics will be number of followers, reach, ER.
What you will do:
- Plan and manage social media content calendar (approved by key members of the team).
- Source and collect branded and non-branded content (including photos, videos, texts), following approved guidelines in visual aesthetic and tone of voice.
- Creating copy (social media posts) in English (can be optional for candidates with other strong skills).
- Preparing 2-3 posts a day (and adapting them to all channels), monitor and optimize posts settings.
- Offer new ways to drive social media accounts using tags, trends and other social media algorithms.
- Monitor and analyze social media statistics, report on results and insights.
- Manage community conversation (in comments and messengers).
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the rest of the team.
- When necessary, outreach to social media influencers (to build strong relationships for co-promotion and partnered posts), grow a larger pool of influencers, engage with affiliate brands and projects.
- When necessary, plan and manage social media activities (contests etc.).
What you will need:
- English – advanced or fluent level, speaking and writing.
- English - basic creative writing skills (ability to create a 50-100 words copy).
- Photoshop or other image editor basics (to cut or resize image etc).
- Strong understanding of Social media platforms algorithms.
- Not being afraid of creating reports (and spreadsheets in general).
- Pro-activity in terms of creative tasks.
- Teamwork skills in term of planning and following the company / department goals.
- It’d be easier if you are using and have your own suggestions in terms of SMM planning tools.
- The largest luxury marketplace in the world with strong backing from experienced investors.
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere.
- An international and diverse team from more than 10 nations with clients all across the globe.
- A hip, lofty office in Kitay-Gorod in Moscow or remotely.
- Flexible vacation and work location policy.
- Interview with DigitalHR recruiter.
- Test task.
- Interview in company office.
- Final interview in office.
Присылайте резюме на email@example.com