Перенесена в архив: C/C++ Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will join research and development team designing and building the most powerful products in networking. Their disruptive technologies allow companies around the world to provide levels of performance and reliability historically associated only with dedicated proprietary hardware. Software engineers are the core of the team and you'll get to see how your code becomes a product that really impacts on the industry.
- Excellent C, C++ Programming with more than 2 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Hands-on multithreading development
- Hands-on development on Linux Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of the TCP/IP Stack
- Experience with networking software development
- Hands on experience with Virtualization technologies including hypervisors such as KVM
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming environment & design patterns
- Hands-on development experience using the Intel DPDK Packet Acceleration library
- Familiarity with Network Function Virtualizations concept
- Experience with scripting languages like PYTHON, BASH etc.
- Basic knowledge of Linux administrating
- Familiarity with cloud computing
Successful candidate is assured of a competitive compensation/benefits package.
Send your CV on email@example.com