Business Development Lead
The digital partnership platform dedicated to all things travel is looking for a proactive Business Development Lead to to develop and implement a robust partners acquisition strategy and lead the BD team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create and execute a comprehensive partners acquisition strategy that aligns with the company's OKRs, targeting new partners from diverse regions.
- Hire, lead, mentor, and motivate a team of BD managers, setting clear goals and ensuring the team's performance meets or exceeds targets.
- Identify and engage with potential partners globally, including travel agencies, travel-related websites, bloggers, e-com and fintech companies and other businesses.
- Oversee the presentation of company's solutions to potential partners, ensuring that our products' benefits are effectively communicated.
- Maintain and optimize a structured sales pipeline, monitoring the progression of leads and opportunities through various sales stages.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscapes, and emerging opportunities in the travel sector. Insure that the Marketing and Product teams receive enough market feedback from the BD team.
- Lead by example in achieving and surpassing sales targets, ensuring the overall growth of the partner network.
- Provide regular reports and insights to the management team on sales performance, market dynamics, and growth opportunities.
WHAT WE SEE A PERFECT CANDIDATE LIKE:
- Proven experience of 3+ years in B2B sales / business development with a track record of successful partnerships in the IT, travel or affiliate marketing industry.
- 2+ years of sales / BD team management experience.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across functions and time-zones as part of a team.
- You know how to turn complex data and information into actionable insights and plans.
- Proficiency in English and Russian, both written and spoken.
- Comprehensive understanding of the travel industry, affiliate marketing, and digital marketing trends - is a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Work from anywhere in the world. Work fully remotely or on a hybrid model from our Phuket, St. Petersburg or Moscow offices.
- No bureaucratic BS. We value streamlined processes, open and horizontal communication, efficient discussion and decision-making.
- Compensation. Health insurance for you and your close ones, psychotherapy or language tuition, sports, sick leaves and other benefits (as per company policy).
You will have an interview with a DigitalHR recruiter, followed by two stages of interviews with the company.
Send your resume to email@example.com or through Telegram: @DigitalHRAgency.