Перенесена в архив: Business Developer
Сентябрь 19, 2018
This company is building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient and local. They believe in sharing fixed assets – in their case: sharing print machines. Allowing excess capacity to be intelligently allocated.
- They are seeking an ambitious and entrepreneurial business developer to support commercial team deliver B2B commercial initiatives that profitably expand customer base.
- To be successful you need to be able to understand technology, be able to analyse and translate data into real world high-impact actions, have a strong commercial mind-set, and feel comfortable identifying and generating business leads.
- The position calls for a combination of analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills, and business acumen. A person in this role should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, and thrive in a start-up culture.
- The role is to be based in Moscow, Russia and will require occasional business trips to Oslo, Norway and Stockholm, Sweden.
What you will do
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations, building up the sales pipeline.
- Identify and approach prospect customers across the glob within the target segments and focus on Russian companies in Russia and abroad.
- Conduct qualification calls with specific prospects.
- Play a key support role in developing and driving strategic initiatives into the larger, targeted accounts.
- Gain customer insight to evolve our value proposition and analyse new customer segments, markets and business models.
- Be responsible for generating revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organizational goals.
Whay you’d need to know and have
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university. MBA or Masters is a plus.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience; top-performer with proven track record.
- Experience at a high-growth technology company, a startup or in management consulting from a top-tier firm is a strong advantage.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present comprehensive solutions tailored to a variety of customers.
- Extremely proactive, organized and responsible, with the ability to think and act independently.
- Ability to adapt, lead, drive change and grow quickly as team builds the organization.
- The ability to think big but also to execute well; be nimble and quick on your feet. You are detail-oriented and persistent. You like to hit the ground and just run.
- Fluent English
Send your CV on email@example.com