Brand Strategist (FMCG)
- Educate clients on why we are the last sunny corner on the internet, on how TikTokers use the platform, our ever-evolving advertising formats and business impact through workshops, best practices and case studies development.
- Become center of expertise for verticals in charge: market size, structure, key players, trends, media used, drivers and barriers etc
- Partner with sales and product teams to provide branding initiatives and best in class advertising on the platform to drive TikTok's business.
- Lead the creation of compelling decks and narrative storylines that uncovers new business needs and opportunities for our clients.
- Become the muse of the creative teams by inspiring them through exciting creative briefs and advising them along the way on the direction of the creative work.
- Inspire your clients and colleagues by becoming the TikTok Community go-to-person. Gather insights from data to make unique client recommendations and future proposals.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ideate on innovative ways to expand TikTok business opportunities.
- 5+ years experience in brand strategy, brand management or consulting. Experience with FMCG and retail is a solid plus.
- Passionate about digital marketing, advanced understanding of available instruments to solve various marketing objectives.
- Client orientation: developed communication and presentation skills, ability to translate clients needs into xfn team brief and match TT solutions with those.
- Curiosity and problem solving: you'll need to dig deep in variety of industries and key advertisers to develop solid expertise in trends, specifics and typical objectives to establish trust with the clients and expertise within TikTok.
- Team player able to lead without authority, convince and take others on board to achieve a common goal.
- High autonomy and proactivity: you'll need to demonstrate full ownership of your scope, coming up with improvement ideas and being able to bring those to life.
- Proficiency in TikTok ads products, structured thinking.
- Fluency in business english.
The company offers:
- The opportunity to join a large international team that attracts some of the best talent around the world.
- An understandable and effective product in terms of advertising placements.
- Competitive salary.