Automation QA Engineer
- Create new automated GUI test system using Python + pytest.
- Maintain tests to keep them up-to-date: as early stage team, our product evolves fast.
- Write documentation for automation project.
- Align on the test coverage with QA Lead.
- Cover not only regression, but the corner cases.
- Share knowledge inside the team.
- Be hands-on with manual testing.
- Project management and knowledge: JIRA, Notion.
- Test Documentation tool: X-Ray.
- Communication: Slack, Zoom.
- Technical stack: Python 3.9 (FastAPI) , PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Redis, MongoDB.
- Code collaboration: GitHub, GitHubAction.
This job has been tailored for you if...
- You are experienced in both manual and web automation testing (2+ years).
- You have experience in Python.
- You speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- You have a good understanding of micro-service architecture.
- You know how to work with Git, CI/CD.
- You are a doer with a creative force and high attention to detail: strive for the highest quality with an iterative approach mindset.
- You are receptive to feedback, to be mentored and mentor. We’re caring and make sure that everyone can grow. You will be empowered. You will empower others.
As a plus:
- You have 2+ years of experience in automated testing/software engineering.
- You have good knowledge of Python 3+ and are willing to learn more.
- You have the ability to create CI/CD pipelines.
- You have a good understanding of manual Quality Assurance practices.
What company offers:
- We offer an amazing work environment, we strive for performance, but always balanced with kindness and care.
- We work from multiple locations (Berlin, Moscow, St Petersburg). We have a work from anywhere policy.
- We value hard and soft skills. We are looking for passionate developers, really interested in engineering.
- We value autonomy and a good balance of velocity vs quality.
- We offer an attractive salary package.
- We are a small team as of now. The best opportunity to have impact on a team growing fast.