AI Process Control Researcher/Engineer
The team develops its own software platform which helps them to increase yield and production efficiency. Their product is based on AI process control technologies.
The company is looking for an experienced researcher/engineer who would help to build the machine learning algorithms for optimization, anomaly detection, regression which is scaling up across many factories globally, and is fine-tuning control of equipment and entire processes in real-time.
What you will do:
- Design and implement optimization algorithms for process control applying model predictive control and AI methods to real industrial applications.
- Design and develop machine learning algorithms for industrial time series analysis.
- Analyse algorithms performance, bottlenecks, robustness, stabilization, and propose solutions for improvement and optimization.
- Prepare new algorithms for deployment and support deployment to production.
- Work in a team and collaborate with other colleagues to contribute into a common knowledge base.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BA/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Physics, Math or similar.
- Strong mathematical background in Control Theory (dynamic modeling and simulation, feedback/feedforward control, transfer functions, PID controllers, stability analysis, robustness, Kalman filters, optimization methods etc.).
- Strong mathematical background in Machine Learning and signal processing.
- Understand the principles of computer science algorithms and data structures.
- Excellent coding skills in Python.
- Practical knowledge of machine learning frameworks (Scikit, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Solid knowledge of data-driven process control.
- Work experience applying Deep Learning.
- Over 2 years of work experience in implementing Process Control and Machine Learning algorithms.
What the company offers:
- Working with a globally leading machine learning team who addresses the challenges in the industrial sector.
- Opportunity to impact on the most basic and the largest industry in the world.
- Write scientific papers and participate in thematic conferences.
- Balanced schedule home-office/company office (or can be a fully remote work).
- Location – 10 minutes walk from Sportivnaya Underground Station.