The company develops a financial assistant for entrepreneurs, is looking for a strong and proactive specialist to join the Back-end development team.
About the role:
You’ll be performing refactoring, searching for architectural solutions, and optimising and developing existing Python applications using aiohttp, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, and Ansible.
The company use Agile methodologies to organise and plan their work. They offer flexible working hours.
- 3+ years of Back-end development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Python.
- Experience with testing tools.
- Knowledge of and experience with architecture design patterns.
- Experience preparing requirements and architecture design of complex data systems.
- Experience with aiohttp, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, and Ansible technologies.
- Confident knowledge of Unix systems.
- Experience with Git / Git-flow.
- Experience with REST API design.
Nice to have:
- Experience building machine learning systems.
- Confident knowledge of the English language.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Experience with CI/CD.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org