The company is intent on building the future of financial advisor systems. It's a platform where all of users financial information can be viewed in a single location.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of engineers and help them grow;
- Design the project architecture;
- Be responsible for technical solutions and quality of the result;
- Working with product owners and management team (they are located in NY).
- At least 5 years' of professional Python development experience. Good knowledge of standard library;
- Experience with different Python frameworks (Django);
- Good knowledge of Postgresql or MySQL (schema planning, query optimization, some level of profiling, e.t.c);
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns;
- Experience with RESTful API (development);
- Knowledge of network protocols;
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCE, AWS;
- Spoken English (you will have to communicate with product team in New York).
As a plus:
- Experience in other languages - Golang, JS;
- Experience in containerization tech (e.g. Docker);
- Experience in Spark, pyspark.
- Very competitive salary in $;
- Health & dental insurance;
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 2 minutes walk from Rimskaya subway station;
- Best hardware & tools money can buy;
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences);
- Optional business trips to New York;
- Flexible working hours;
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
Send your CV on email@example.com