Fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations.
Over several years they have been building knowledge and technology in that area, with great help of Machine Learning.
They are globally distributed and team lives across the world in different locations – all work together remotely.
They recently joined the innovation division of diversified corporation, which allows to accelerate development and hire new talented people.
We look for talented and experienced engineer join team and contribute to range of products including B2C, B2B and internal applications.
We are interested in communication with senior and middle developers.
What you will do:
You will be working on B2C applications. It is expected that you will play an active role in the development of new features for main application and also complementary projects like browser extension (similar to Evernote's Web Clipper).
- 2+ years of experience in the field.
- Proven, outstanding client-side JS knowledge.
- React and Redux production experience.
- Experience with implementation of responsive layouts.
- A keen eye for design and user experience (HTML/CSS skills).
- Ability to self-organized and efficiently work remotely.
- Latest EcmaScript knowledge.
- Functional Programming approach knowledge.
- Experience with Flow/TypeScript.
- Good spoken level of English.
- Full-time workload.
- Remote work.
- Long-term project.
- Possible business trips to Birmingham, UK and Tel-Aviv, Israel offices.
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
What else to expect:
- Direct impact on end product
The company encourages people to get energy and motivation from end product, which is a result of their work, rather than beauty and shortness of code.
Practice shows that you will inevitably improve your level of English by working with us and using it in (nearly) all internal communication.
- Working with modern technology
The team loves all modern tech... As long as it keeps productive and easy enough for onboard new people.
- Awareness of company strategy
All employees are free to join to roadmap meeting and speak freely, which makes everybody aware about how their work contributes to company success.
It is in everybody's interest to reduce time from good ideas and interesting project to the point when launch them. That's why they have optimised flows for efficient collaboration between departments: business, design, tech.
Once or twice a year the team decides on location where they are gonna go as a team and spend week working and exploring new places together. They had great experience in Budapest, Prague, Madrid, and Lisbon.
- Communication with HR.
- Skype with Lead.
- Skype with CTO.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org