A software company that has built a global print cloud is looking for UX/UI designer.
What you will be doing:
- Work cross-functionally with the team (product managers, operations and production leaders, product development leads) and global print partners, to design and implement best-in-class frictionless experiences in the company's across platforms (web, native) and devices (mobile, desktop).
- Be the advocate within the organization for maintaining consistent customer experiences, design patterns, and standards across products and digital touch points.
- Create consistent, functional, and beautiful interfaces for users in 30 different countries, 12 languages and 13 time zones.
- Be accountable for a consistent best-in-class usability experience.
- Brainstorm, prototype, test, and iterate on new ideas.
- See the positive impact of your work for the company's partners.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience designing sophisticated interactive applications on web, mobile, and desktop, most likely as a User Experience or Interaction Designer in a cross-functional product driven organization or design agency.
- Masters or bachelors degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, interaction design, or related field.
- A curious, creative problem solver.
- Open minded, and enjoy collaboration with both customers, designers and developers.
- Strategic perspective and operational attention to detail.
- Passionate about UX, UI and responsive designs.
- Care about accessibility and information architecture.
- Deep experience in implementing user interfaces from prototypes/design sketches.
- A skilled design manager with the ability to motivate and drive a high performance team and ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Consider the web as a powerful platform with a pool of opportunities.
- A plus if you have experience in print production.
What company offers:
- They offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. They are not just another social web application; they are changing one of the world’s largest industries as the engine for personalized products for creators and global brands.
- You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in a very energetic environment.
- You will have a tangible impact on the way that they operate and expand their business.
- Working with some of the most ambitious colleagues out there you will have a ground floor opportunity to put all your experience and know-how to the test while learning at a speed you thought was impossible before joining. As they continue to grow they want you to grow with them and for the right candidate, there is no limit to where this opportunity might take you.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org