Fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations.
We are seeking a UI/UX designer to join a team in designing new features and products for company’s B2C and B2B experiences across web and mobile apps. Company has many projects in their roadmap and they have an ongoing cycle of improving and polishing their existing experiences. You will be involved in countless UX and UI challenges.
You will use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build amazing and innovative food experiences. You will work with a globally distributed team - based in the US and Europe.
- Collaborate with designers, engineering, product management, and research to design impactful products and features.
- Own full-stack UX/UI design - from user journeys to interaction wireframes to polished UI designs to motion.
- Partner with engineering throughout implementation and QA.
- Work with and manage feedback from multiple stakeholders; provide feedback and design critiques to other designers’ work.
- Support sales and marketing teams by creating polished graphics for various purposes (website pages, presentations, blog posts, videos, etc).
- Need to have a flexible work schedule in order to work with a globally distributed team.
- 4+ years experience designing cross-platform for web, Android, iOS, emails, etc.
- Highly proficient in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Invision and similar tools.
- Strong product thinking and an ability to create appealing and polished designs.
- Highly refined aesthetic sense and can work within and expand the company's style.
- Ability to use data and feedback to iterate and optimize design solutions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and happily welcome candid feedback as well as constructively give it.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast.
Send your CV to email@example.com