Fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations.
We're seeking a UI/UX designer to join a team full-time designing new features and products for company's B2C experiences across their web and mobile apps. A company has many projects in roadmap and they had an ongoing cycle of improving and polishing their existing experiences. You’ll be involved in countless UX challenges and there are lots of pixels to push. You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build amazing and innovative food experiences. Additionally, you’ll work with sales and marketing teams to create beautiful graphics to support their activities. You will work with a globally distributed team - based in the US and Europe.
- Collaborate with designers, engineering, product management, and research to create impactful products and features.
- Own the design process from problem to solution - from wireframing and storyboarding to interface design, motion design and specification writing.
- Partner with product and engineering teams throughout implementation and QA to ensure product meets design requirements and high-quality standards.
- Work with and manage feedback from multiple stakeholders; provide feedback and design critiques to other designers’ work.
- Create high-quality graphics for various purposes such as website pages, presentations, marketing and social to support various teams such as marketing and sales.
- 5+ years experience designing across different platforms such as Web, Android, iOS, Email, etc.
- Strong ability to propose thoughtful, user-centered ideas and the ability to iterate and refine those ideas into solid solutions.
- Strong ability to synthesize and present your work.
- Highly refined aesthetic sense and solid understanding of UI/UX/motion in digital products and services. You care about the details.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and thrive in fast paced environments with quick feedback loops.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Happily welcome candid feedback and ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to others.
- Highly proficient in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Invision and similar tools.
- Ability to use data and feedback to iterate and optimize design solutions.
- Self-starter who is intrinsically motivated and owns his/her own success metrics. You have the ability to thrive in ambiguous environments.
- Experience building products based around food is a plus.
- Ability to work full time in between 9am - 5pm GMT+1.
Send your CV to email@example.com