An open-source analytical API platform is looking for Product manager.
Audience: External engineers, Leadership team, Investors, Internal engineering team.
- Understands databases and modern technical stacks.
- Viscerally aware of a developer’s pain points and their development journey.
- Conduct Customer Interviews and User Testing.
- Ensure that we’re listening to customers to build the right features at the right time.
- Relentlessly concerned with minimizing funnel leaks (where customers drop off).
- Feature and Prioritization Roadmap Planning.
- Will help translate business to technical requirements.
- Decisions will be backed by data, customer interviews, user testing, and intuition.
- Running Design Sprints.
- Will take over weekly design sprints.
- Enjoys defining and tracking success metrics such as OKS, KPIs, NPS, etc.
- Strategic and Go-To-Market Minded; ← Importance increases with candidate’s seniority.
- Thinks about how various organizations of all sizes would benefit from Cloud’s products.
- Enjoys positioning products in the market for optimal success.
- Pricing and Revenue Modeling.
- Able to build mental models for a product’s predicted revenue.
- Motivated by improving conversion rates that lead to increased revenue.
- Enjoys structuring pricing models with an aim for future up-selling opportunities.
- Able to research and synthesize the market to prioritize which products to build.
- This is a remote position.
- Any location is ok if person can be online till 1 pm PTD/PST.
- An optional relocation to their HQ in San-Francisco, California with visa (H1-B or O-1) sponsorship.