This company is the most high-quality and reliable service in this segment comparing to the competitors. It takes a mid-line place in between business class taxis and personal drivers. The range of issues vary from mathematical and algorithmic model building up to determining the company’s business development way.
- Development of Machine Learning / Predictive Analytics inside the Analytics department to solve complex business problems (ETA prediction, preorders distribution, etc.);
- Access-to-data management to help other departments to make their decisions more data-driven (now we are using Periscope Data for this purpose);
- Data quality and infrastructure management (stack now: MongoDB -> Stitch -> Redshift);
- Improving opportunities for education and professional development of the analytics team.
- Degree in CS/Mathematics/Data Science/Statistics/Econometrics or equal;
- Management experience;
- Data-oriented personality;
- Proven track record of using data to provide actionable business results, especially data science and statistics projects;
- Great business sense (understanding of business metrics) and communication skills;
- Excellence in statistics and research design;
- Excellent understanding and experience of machine learning techniques (eg k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, GBM, etc.);
- Understanding of big data & analytics architecture;
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, Scikit-learn, Pandas;
- Proficiency in at least one high level programming language like Python;
- Proficiency in using query languages (SQL, Hive, Pig…) or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase).
- Competitive salary;
- Stock options after a year;
- Health insurance after probation, including medical, dental and travel;
- Free rides after probation;
- Great location: a five-minute walk from Dmitrovskaya metro station;
- iMac or MacBook Pro;
- Cozy office, coffee, fruits, snacks and free lunches.
Send your CV on email@example.com