GetResponse, an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build their customer’s brand online, is looking for E-mail Marketing professional service manager.
- Ideal knowledge of internet marketing in general (all marketing channels, perfect understanding of full scope of online marketing tools).
- Experience in manual execution of marketing campaigns (PPC, direct marketing, SEO, SMM etc).
- Separately – solid experience in email-marketing is a must.
- Being able to manage remote freelances, tasks distribution and quality/timing control.
- Basic knowledge of graphical software and HTML/CSS, good – JS.
- Understanding the core concepts of API, databases, integrations.
- Customer oriented person with good communication skills, good writing skills.
- Well experienced in presentations creation (PPT, Keynote).
What responsibilities will you have?
- Pre-sales activities (together with BDE/AM), meeting with prospects in order to identify real demand in services and prepare an offer.
- Coordinating customer’s projects (working directly with the customer, balancing project tasks between co-workers (freelancers).
- Creating email marketing strategies.
- In the future being a leader of new department (when number of projects will be 4-5 and another managers will be required).
Perks of being a part of the team:
- Take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand.
- Learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company).
- Demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights.
Extra perks include:
- Private health care.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Gym membership card.
- Team outings and celebrations.
- Top-notch equipment.
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org