A software company building a global print cloud is looking for Software Engineer in Test.
Following our global expansion, we are seeking a talented Software Engineer in Test to join our growing team. You will be responsible for developing and streamline web services to delight customers and build a strong and lasting software foundation.
You will be working closely with the developers, QA, infrastructure team as well as Product Owners developing our customer-facing applications and/or platform services. You will also be involved and responsible to mentor and develop more junior team members, stay up to date with relevant modern technologies and trends as well as keep an open mind to develop and execute new flexible platform-level solutions.
The position is based in Russia (Moscow), Ukraine (Kyiv), Estonia (Tallinn), Norway (Oslo), Sweden (Stockholm).
What you will be doing:
- Develop and create testing tools and frameworks.
- Establish and tune CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop automated UI and API tests.
- Participate in manual testing sessions.
- Stay up to date with related modern technologies and trends.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team.
- Mentor and develop more junior team members.
Who you are:
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have good communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Maths or similar field.
- Solid experience (minimum 5 years) as a SDET in web applications with SOA.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Have mastered OOP, SOLID, TDD, and BDD, Cucumber, Cypress or SitePrism, PageObject.
- Understands application security and scalability aspects.
- Experience with Golang, PHP, k8s, AWS would be a plus.
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. We’re not just another social web application; we’re changing one of the world’s largest industries as the engine for personalized products for creators and global brands.
- You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in a very energetic environment.
- You will have a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
- Working with some of the most ambitious colleagues out there you will have a ground floor opportunity to put all your experience and know-how to the test while learning at a speed you thought was impossible before joining.
- As we continue to grow we want you to grow with us and for the right candidate, there is no limit to where this opportunity might take you.
Присылайте резюме на firstname.lastname@example.org