One of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of cosmetics and perfumes is looking for Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Sets sales targets together with Retail Sales and Key Account Managers teams and ensures their further execution, regularly conducts field visits.
- Together with Visual Merchandising and Store Design Director and Manager develops brand representation strategy in points of sales.
- Works with Brand manager to develop marketing and sales objectives and strategies (including sales volume and profit forecasts).
- Ensures that Brand image and position are properly maintained in people and materials, in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ensures strong execution of Brand marketing plans/calendars and major launches.
- Manages marketing activities associated with new door and market launches.
- Provides leadership and manages staff.
- Works together with all corporate departments and branded structures to ensure achievement of sales and marketing targets.
- Completed University degree.
- 7+ years of relevant marketing or marketing-related experience, preferably in the beauty/fragrance business.
- Proven experience of successful people and project management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Financial and budgeting skills.
- Fluent English.
- Exciting opportunity to work for an international company.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary with annual bonus and corporate benefits.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org