Fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations.
Over several years the company had been building knowledge and technology in that area, with great help of Machine Learning.
They are globally distributed and team lives across the world in different locations – all work together remotely.
They recently joined the innovation division of diversified corporation, which allows to accelerate development and hire new talented people.
We look for talented and experienced Full-stack engineer join a team and contribute to range of B2B products.
What you’ll do:
Your first task will be building a self-service native ads platform for B2B clients which will be integrated into B2C products. It will assume deep integration with Adzerk, Stripe and company's internal analytics platform.
Also, you will:
- Make sure solutions are built to meet high quality standards.
- Work with design/product team on requirements and mapping them to a technical implementation plan.
- Collaborate with, learn from, and mentor teammates.
- You have previously worked in a senior role and was making key technical decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to write modular and well-tested code.
- Good spoken level of English.
- Proven experience in project architecture design.
- React production experience.
- Strong experience in NodeJS.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- You should like and have experience with static type-checking (e.g. TypeScript).
- Ability to self-organise and efficiently work remotely.
- Full-time workload.
- Remote work.
- Long-term project.
- Possible business trips to Birmingham, UK and Tel-Aviv, Israel offices.
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
What else to expect:
- Direct impact on end product
The company encourages people to get energy and motivation from end product, which is a result of their work, rather than beauty and shortness of code.
Practice shows that you will inevitably improve your level of English by working with us and using it in (nearly) all internal communication.
- Working with modern technology
The team loves all modern tech... As long as it keeps productive and easy enough for onboard new people.
- Awareness of company strategy
All employees are free to join to roadmap meeting and speak freely, which makes everybody aware about how their work contributes to company success.
It is in everybody's interest to reduce time from good ideas and interesting project to the point when launch them. That's why they have optimised flows for efficient collaboration between departments: business, design, tech.
Once or twice a year the team decides on location where they are gonna go as a team and spend week working and exploring new places together. They had great experience in Budapest, Prague, Madrid, and Lisbon.
- Communication with HR.
- Skype with Lead.
- Skype with CTO.
Send your CV to email@example.com