The company is an international startup, a platform for creating and sharing short mobile videos is looking for Creative Lab Lead.
- Lead the creative strategy team to provide the best in class creative and communication support for partners.
- Lead and participate in ideation sessions, optimizing briefs to enable creative innovation and deliver breakthrough results.
- Work closely with the brand strategists in the Business Marketing team and Marcom team to drive branded creative strategy and execution - either with the internal creatives, agency teams, clients or production partners.
- Understand clients' business and marketing objectives, and provide consultation on how they can build effective creative and brand solutions on company's platforms.
- Manage a program calendar/roadmap and communicate to all stakeholder and prioritise projects accordingly.
- Evangelise and drive creation of playbooks, guides and content development on our platforms for Brands, Clients and Internal Teams.
- 10+ years managing creative teams.
- 4+ years managing global teams/clients preferred.
- Experience within a top tier creative agency, brand creative group or a strategy role within a technology company will be a big plus.
- Portfolio of award winning work.
- Experience developing and managing creative programs in an integrated marketing environment.
- Outstanding online portfolio demonstrating success in creating compelling visual design language and result-focused marketing design with proven global and digital experience.
- Experience working in a data-driven environment.
- Expert written and verbal communicator, with the ability to articulate abstract creative concepts.
- Great with feedback and revisions.
- Understanding of platforms and social media best practices.
What the company offers:
- The opportunity to join a large international team that attracts some of the best talent around the world.
- An understandable and effective product in terms of advertising placements.
- Competitive salary.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org