Rapidly growing SaaS platform bridging the gap between brands and influential content creators is searching for UX Lead / Head of UX.
The role's primary function will be owning product design; establishing process and defining the overall user experience and interface of the platform. The ideal candidate is a generalist, eager to learn and work on a variety of design initiatives from user research to visual design and branding. You will be working with the CEO and the product team closely.
You will be responsible for relaunching the mobile experience for creators within the first 6 months, so experience with mobile apps design is highly required. Also, you will lead brand evolution projects and adaption of all interfaces and sales & marketing materials.
- Manage and couch UX designer team.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitiveness and experience.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- Support marketing efforts through webpage, presentation and print design.
Who they are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as an UI/UX designer or similar role.
- UI design portfolio, especially mobile interfaces.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Detail oriented.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Knowledge of Figma, Adobe Products, Mobile Design Guidelines for iOS and Android.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3 (preferred).
- Experience with Weblflow (preferred).
- Experience with data visualization (preferred).
- Native speaker / Fluent Speaker (C1-C2).
What they offer:
- Working on global customer experience: users in North America, Europe, UK, Russia and the CIS.
- Remote flexible or work from the cozy office with superheroes in Moscow or London.
- Paid business trips to the USA (if required).
- Required time availability from 9am to 12pm EST to sync up with the American team.
- Salary commensurate with interview and experience.
- Environment for fast personal growth: new challenges happen every week but you can learn from it and from courses & conferences you want to participate.
Send your CV to email@example.com