The company is an international startup, a platform for creating and sharing short mobile videos is looking for Growth Marketing Manager.
As a member of the User Growth team, you will sit with a diverse and highly collaborative team of marketers, creatives, product managers and data scientists to drive a new wave of users to download our App this year and beyond. We are a team of self-starters who understand how to take an idea from start to completion, or find a way to do so. You are a self starter who is excited about data, excels in organization, clear communication and brings an experimental mindset to this evolving growth team.
- Drive user acquisition through performance marketing activity on major digital platforms including social, paid search, and display.
- Responsible for developing growth strategy and media KPIs around user retention, target audience, and channel mix.
- Perform media buys through agencies and directly with advertisers.
- Develop and own dashboards to monitor overall marketing channel performance.
- Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including both performance channels and other possibilities.
- Work in conjunction with the in-house production team to drive creative development and execution.
- Improve app ranking on Google Play and iOS App Store.
- Launch retargeting and reengagement campaigns focused on churned users.
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional and international teams across Content & Programming, Product & Engineering, Brand, and Data Analytics to develop new business opportunities.
- Improve user experience and retention by optimizing and designing product features.
- Report and conduct in-depth analysis on campaign performance.
Who We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience.
- 3+ years of performance marketing in the mobile applications space.
- Experience in building the go-to-market strategy for a fast growing mobile application or product.
- Successful track record of managing performance marketing channels including, but not limited to social, paid search, and display.
- Experience in building marketing campaigns for user acquisition and brand awareness objectives.
- Strong understanding of international market trends.
- Passionate about social media and short video products.
- Work experience and strong communication skills in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Experience working with international partners in different time zones.
Even Better If
- MA/MS in statistics or an analytical field.
- Proficient in marketing analytics tools including, but not limited to Appsflyer, AppAnnie, Google AdWords, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience working in a start-up atmosphere.
- Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment.
The company offers:
- The opportunity to join a large international team that attracts some of the best talent around the world.
- An understandable and effective product in terms of advertising placements.
- Competitive salary.