Company creates personal game companion that helps players to win in the games such as: League of Legends, Team Fight Tactics and Legends of Runeterra.
It’s mission is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self.
- 5+ years experience in application development projects with a focus on innovation.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in building cloud-native ready solutions.
- Experience in building high load production systems based on microservice architecture.
- Golang as primary language for microservices with solid confidence in it.
- gRPC/Protobuf experience.
- Experience with message brokers (Rabbit MQ or NATS or Kafka).
- Deep understanding of SQL (Postgresql)/NoSQL (*Cassandra DBs is a plus).
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes.
- Knowledge of Front-end stack is a plus (React+Redux).
Personal skill set:
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
—The company would love it if you are someone who plays the games they create its tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
— Hopefully, you’ll tell the team what they need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits.
— The team wants to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
— They strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
— They all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
— They have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for their sake, but for yours. They will be proud too!
— Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
- Remote job. Wherever you are just do your best.
- USD salary.
- The product that loved by players all around the world.
- Be a part of the fastest growing industry.
Send your CV to email@example.com