A global online luxury marketplace is looking for Customer Support Agent.
- Assist private sellers in listing their items for sale on the website.
- Moderate the content uploaded by private sellers to maintain the site's quality standards.
- Moderate buyer enquiries coming through the site to sellers.
- Use defined procedures for responding to customers.
- Distribute users’ tickets to responsible people throughout the company if needed.
- Report errors and improvements discovered on the website.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent English.
- Good writing skills.
- A methodical approach to work and detail conscious.
- Proactivity – this function can be scaled quickly and you can be in the center of it.
- Strong software skills and ability to learn new tools fast (you will work with Zendesk).
- Work experience in a support function is a plus.
What you get from the company:
- The largest luxury marketplace in the world with strong backing from experienced investors.
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere.
- An international and diverse team from more than 10 nations with clients all across the globe.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org