The company is building a technology stack for modern analytics.
If you are fascinated by the software that powers large technology companies such as Twitter, Airbnb, and Facebook but wants the challenges and freedom that come with working in a small startup, then the proposal might be for you.
A small and dedicated team in San-Francisco working on making advanced analytics infrastructure developed at large tech companies access to all developers around the world.
The company is focused on bottom-up adoption, and most of the software is open-source (users often engage with the company on GitHub and Slack).
As a Front-end developer on Developer Success team, the main goals would be to create and maintain the infrastructure to host the content developers use.
This mostly includes the official documentation, tutorials, website and example projects. The role also provides a lot of freedom and lets you develop creative ideas for how the learning experience of tool users can be further improved.
Some of the things you'll be working on:
Code and Examples: You'll create and maintain example applications built with the tool to highlight the different features of the tool. You’ll explore and work with a variety of different technologies from Front-end frameworks (React, Vue) to UI Kits (Material UI, Antd) and charting libraries (Chart.js, Recharts, D3.js, etc.).
- Landing Pages and Documentation: You’ll be a part of the team responsible for maintaining the framework landing pages, blog and documentation. It includes updating the JAM-stack apps (Gatsby, Next) with new content, improving UI/UX and adding additional features.
- Experience in building fast, responsive websites and working with modern design tools - Sketch or, preferably, Figma.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- An interest in learning more about databases.
- Previous startup experience or interest in working in a small fast-moving company.
- Experience of contribution or maintenance of the open-source project.
- Experience in data engineering or building analytics applications.
- Experience with Docker and k8s, AWS, GCP.
- This is a remote position.
- Any location is ok if person can be online till 1 pm PTD/PST.
- An optional relocation to their HQ in San-Francisco, California with visa (H1-B or O-1) sponsorship.
- The company offers a stock option plans in US company.
Send your CV to email@example.com