- Participation in application’s GUI development (including its UI and 3D elements);
- Working in the team with backend developers and other frontend developers (partially remoted) in order to provide full end-to-end solution;
- Collaboration with SQA team to ensure high quality of the software delivered;
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Set clear team goals;
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines;
- Oversee day-to-day operation;
- Motivate team members;
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Bower, Webpack;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
It would be ideal if you also:
- Familiar with React;
- Understand strongly typed languages (the large part of our backend is written in C++).
- Competitive salary;
- Development possibilities;
- Free language classes;
- Excellent social package;
- Voluntary medical insurance;
- Lunch subsidies (breakfasts and lunch);
- Support of employees with children.
Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org