TurboCourt, a platform that increases access to court services and increases efficiency, is looking for Front-end developer.
- Participates in analyzing, designing, writing and testing code. Documents and implements functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems. This is completed in accordance with customer requirements and defined organizational methodologies.
- Collaborates with other developers for correctness, performance and adherence to company coding policies.
- Produces internal development documentation.
- Produces and executes unit tests.
- Demonstrates work product in team reviews.
- Experience with AngularJS (2+ version).
- Experience with Java commercial development.
- Strong reading and writing skills in English.
- Experience with microservices technologies (Netflix stack, Spring Boot).
- Experience with web services, Restful, SOAP.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Works on complex and interesting IT conferences.
- Remote work.
- Additional medical insurance.
- Flexible start of the working day.
- English courses.
- Participation in specialized events (conferences, seminars, trainings) at the expense of the company.
- Professional and career growth.
- There is support when moving, help at all stages of relocation.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Telegram: @veronikaborisovahr