A world's largest luxury marketplace serving the needs of High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWIs) in life's most valuable transactions is looking for Office manager.
- Coordination of incoming calls and correspondence at the reception.
- Maintenance of all office areas and equipment, housekeeping of office supplies, including making orders, coordinating with subcontractors, coordinating payment and delivery.
- Communicate with landlord, maintenance company and vendors for all facilities issues.
- Arrange employees travel support (taxi, flights, hotel booking, visas).
- Excellent command of English (written & spoken, translation skills).
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel).
- High level of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Experience of work with a big information flow, ability to set up priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to details, professional attitude to colleagues and partners.
- The largest luxury marketplace in the world with strong backing from experienced investors.
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere.
- An international and diverse team from more than 10 nations with clients all across the globe.
- A hip, lofty office in Kitay Gorod in Moscow.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Any working tools you might need.
- Flexible vacation and work location policy.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org