Gurutraff, an advertising platform with a quality assessment system for the exchange of mobile gaming traffic, is looking for Business Development Manager.
The mission is to provide the fair exchange to all partners. An unified scoring algorithm scores how your traffic performs in other games and set eCPM rate based on it. So you acquire users via the same method - set CPM rate and choose what cohort of paying users you wish to get. This way they allow partners to serve traffic to their system and get equal number of ad impressions and traffic quality in exchange with no dollar spent.
Gurutraff means — no middlemen, no hidden fees, no fraud, just unified scoring, fair exchange and free acquisition for mobile games.
We are looking for Business Development manager who will invite mobile game publishers to their ad exchange platform.
- Generate and develop quality leads for B2B sales via LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. and cold emailing.
- Understand customer's business, it's pains and values, and create right ideas, messages, presentations, and offers.
- Communications with customers at all sales funnel stages - from the first contact till the integration.
- Build, analyse and manage own pipeline in CRM.
Hard skills and qualifications:
- Good understanding of advertising and mobile games marketing metrics: eCPM / ARPU / DAU / RR / CPI / LTV and etc.
- Strong B2B experience in sales of the IT products or services to new customers abroad.
- Strong communication skills and a passion for closing sales deals.
- Capable of achieving results within agreed timelines.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is required.
- Result-driven, independent, and self-motivated.
- Initiative and ability to learn fast.
- Inspired by mobile games industry.
- Dynamic international team and environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Progressive income: salary + % (individually discussed with successful candidates).
- Fine office near Kurskaya St.
- Full compliance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
Send your CV to email@example.com