- Back-end API: Java 13, Spring Boot 2.2.5, MySQL 8.
- Web Front-end: Node.js, Express 4, React 16.13, Redux, Thunk, Emotion, Webpack with Babel.
- DevOps: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Nexus, MBT, Terraform.
What we offer:
- Modern tech stack which you are encouraged to actively influence: Typescript, React, Redux with redux-toolkit, logux, webpack, nodejs with express.
- Startup atmosphere with fast decision-making, lots of autonomy and no bureaucracy.
- Ability to participate in product discussions and shaping priorities.
- Trust-based work relationship with flexibility to choose your working rhythm.
- Competitive compensation.
We are looking for:
- First and foremost: A friendly, humble and ambitious character fitting our company culture.
- Having worked extensively in a senior frontend engineering position before.
- Strong experience with Typescript, HTML, CSS.
- Strong experience with React incl. hooks.
- Strong experience with Redux and its ecosystem.
- Experience of building single-page applications and optimizing performance and memory.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience with building real-time collaborative applications, operational transformation or CRDTs as a strong plus.
- Experience with websockets and data-sync across clients as a strong plus.
- Experience with building code editors (specifically with the help of CodeMirror) and handling isolated execution of user-generated JS snippets as a strong plus.
Send your CV to email@example.com