New fintech start up is building a one-stop shop for SME finance & admin automation and looking for Python developer.
- Build core tools & products that are used by Monite customers.
- Design, write, and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency of Monite’s services.
- Build a culture of technical excellence: exceptional testing, automated end-to-end testing, shadow deploys, and high observability.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams to come.
- Technical stack: Python 3.9 (FastAPI) , PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Redis, MongoDB.
- Code collaboration: GitHub, GitHubAction.
- Project management and knowledge: JIRA, Notion.
- Communication: Slack, Zoom.
This job has been tailored for you if:
- You are experienced in software development.
- You are experienced in public cloud solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a doer with a creative force and a high attention to detail: strive for the highest quality with an iterative approach mindset.
- You speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
As a plus:
- You have 2+ years of experience in software engineering.
- You have good knowledge of Python 3+ and are willing to learn more.
- You have the ability to create CI/CD pipelines, to set up logging and monitoring tools.
- You have a great understanding of key principles of backend systems design: APIs, databases, scaling.
- You have the ability to make architecture decisions: choice of languages, libraries, design patterns, service providers.
- You are an experienced Kubernetes user.
What we offer:
- We offer an amazing work environment, we strive for performance, but always balanced with kindness and care.
- We work from multiple locations (Berlin, Moscow, St Petersburg). We have a work from anywhere policy.
- We value hard and soft skills. We are looking for passionate developers, really interested in engineering.
- We value autonomy and a good balance of velocity vs quality.
- We offer an attractive salary package.
- We are a small team as of now. The best opportunity to have impact on a team growing fast.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Telegram @DigitalHRAgency