Bookmate is looking for an experienced Front-end developer who will join a web development team.
- JS of today and tomorrow (using Babel and Webpack).
- Type checking with Flow.
- Node + Express.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in front-end web development.
- You passionately follow current trends in modern web development (new browser APIs, new ECMAScript features, modern CSS), but you still remember how to ensure cross-browser compatibility of your web pages.
- You have worked with large-scale apps complicated enough to appreciate the usefulness of (and become familiar with) design patterns, CSS methodologies, and static typing.
- You are aware of performance and SEO implications of your technological decisions.
You will work on Bookmate's web site, which is a feature-rich multi-language React-based single-page application with server-side rendering, as well as on other interesting projects.
- The chance to work on a popular digital product which is used by millions people in Russia and many other countries.
- Challenging, engaging, and interesting tasks.
- Flexible working hours.
- An informal working environment.
- Free coffee, fruits, snacks, English lessons, and ping-pong and etc.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org