Scentbird is American company which offers a subscription to designer scents is looking for Product manager.
You will work closely with stakeholders, designers, customer support and developers to analyze, concept, prototype, test, and iterate features that will help the team to increase their conversion rate and revenue.
This is an opportunity to be an independent Product manager and work with a small team to shape and improve brands: goodhabitskin.com, deckofscarlet.com, confessionsofarebel.com, hellosanctuary.com.
What you will do:
- You have to love conversion optimization and know everything about it.
- Optimize landing pages and conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis about users to feed testing, UX and content development.
- Coordinate and communicate with designers and developers to drive projects forward through design, development, QA and launch.
- Structure, build and track tests using Mixpanel or other A/B tasting tools.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tests across company's portfolio of websites.
- Work with analysts on “data-driven solutions” for a marketing team.
- Communicate new features to the customer support and company's users.
- Relentlessly focus on delivering great experiences to company's customers.
- Work with design, marketing, customer success to ensure customer delight.
- Understand user needs and behavior.
- Manage backlog and own the product processes.
- Project manage development for new features.
What you will need:
4+ years of experience in a role turning data into insights which become tests (or action) through analysis, creativity and communication with the following experiences:
- A/B multivariate testing processes and understanding of related statistical analysis.
- Use of site analytics and optimization software packages (e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizely, Mixpanel, CrazyEgg).
- Analysis of quantitative data (web metrics, revenue reporting, etc.) and qualitative data (surveys, screen recordings, etc.) to develop insights about the user.
- Experience running user research projects from start to finish (segmentation, usability, etc.).
- Developed business acumen to size different opportunities, articulate risks and trade-offs and prioritize.
- Track record of execution.
- Fluent English.
- A chance to work in an international environment.
- Financial terms will be discussed with successful candidate.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org