A fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations.
- Perform functional, regression, integration, and system testing of web and mobile apps.
- Design, write, execute, and maintain automated test cases for algorithmic trading, electronic trading, and other trading-related applications.
- Serve as the right hand to the Head of QA, contributing to the design and improvement of the automation testing framework; offering insights and recommendations to inform decisions made regarding automation tools.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (business analysts, developers, product owners, quants, end-users, and others) to understand business requirements and stakeholders’ needs.
- Analyze system logs, configurations and other system data using common technology tools for test confirmation and defect analysis.
- Responsible for bug management process and issue identification and tracking (bug advocacy).
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ more years of software quality assurance experience within sell-side electronic trading or electronic trading system provider.
- Three or more years of experience programming test automation scripts in Python, Java, Swift, Kotlin or similar programming language.
- Experience with software lifecycle tools such as Jira/YouTrack, Jenkins/Circle-CI/Bamboo, etc.
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies, including test case design, test scripting, defect analysis, defect reporting, and defect tracking.
- Working knowledge of programming best practices: refactoring, code optimization, re-use, etc.
- Understanding of product development lifecycles and iterative development methods with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate and document testing plans and results.
- Strong sense of ownership and self-sufficiency.
- Full-time workload.
- Remote work.
- Long-term project.
- Possible business trips to UK and Israel offices.
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
What else to expect:
- Direct impact on end product
The company encourages people to get energy and motivation from end product, which is a result of their work, rather than beauty and shortness of code.
Practice shows that you will inevitably improve your level of English by working with us and using it in (nearly) all internal communication.
- Working with modern technology
The team loves all modern tech... As long as it keeps productive and easy enough for onboard new people.
- Awareness of company strategy
All employees are free to join to roadmap meeting and speak freely, which makes everybody aware about how their work contributes to company success.
It is in everybody's interest to reduce time from good ideas and interesting project to the point when launch them. That's why they have optimised flows for efficient collaboration between departments: business, design, tech.
Once or twice a year the team decides on location where they are gonna go as a team and spend week working and exploring new places together. They had great experience in Budapest, Prague, Madrid, and Lisbon.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org