As Visual designer, you will help set the visual quality and tone for company's across a range of their product’s user experiences, marketing programs, and other strategic initiatives. You will work closely with the marketing and product design teams to create a variety of visual design assets that clearly communicate company's value in an engaging and exciting way to users and businesses on the platform. Your work will touch a range of deliverables from websites to email marketing and social media channels. Additionally, you will be involved in company's web and native application product design work - helping elevate the visual quality of user experience and getting hands-on with the design of new features.
In this role, you’ll face countless exciting design challenges and you will have the opportunity to apply your passion and creativity to improve our visual design quality across the company's platform. You will take an active role in shaping and maintaining the brand and visual design systems.
You will work with a talented, diverse, and globally distributed team - based primarily in the US and Europe.
- Work with design, product management, and marketing teams to implement high-quality visuals and maintain brand continuity across a marketing initiatives and product experiences.
- Create diverse media (layouts, visuals, graphics, animation and videos) that clearly communicates narratives and concepts for company's websites, emails, social media, web and mobile apps, and more.
- Shape and maintain the brand and visual language across the platform. You’ll help establish and articulate a clear design vision for the brand and visual language and ensure consistent, cohesive, and high-quality execution.
- Collaborate closely with others to drive forward projects with short deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Efficiently collect and address feedback on your own work and support others by providing constructive feedback in design critiques.
- Support company's user experience work for consumer applications, through the creation of supporting visuals, involvement in design critique sessions, and hands-on product design work on new features.
- 5+ years of high-quality design execution for web, mobile, and marketing.
- Highly refined aesthetic sense and a solid understanding of UI/UX/Motion in digital products. You care about the details and have a strong understanding of design principles including composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- Strong ability to synthesize and present your work.
- Excellent English language proficiency (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage feedback about your work and provide clear, constructive feedback to others.
- Highly proficient in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Final Cut, and similar tools.
- Motion design and video editing experience is a huge plus.
- Self-starter who is intrinsically motivated and owns your own success metrics. You have the ability to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to take in ambiguous goals, drive clarity and deliver high-quality results under pressure.
- A portfolio that shows your talent, skill, and experience (website, Dribbble, Behance). Demonstrating high-quality visual execution and evidence of strategic and creative solutions that support project goals and team processes.
- Full-time workload.
- Remote work.
- Long-term project.
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com