The company brings AI to the most basic and the largest industry - metals & mining, and develops it’s own software product which helps to increase yield and efficiency of production.
Looking for an experienced data scientist who would help to build machine learning algorithms for optimization, anomaly detection, and quality control.
What you will do
- Develop innovative machine learning algorithms for analysis of time series, generated by industrial process.
- Analyse algorithm performance bottlenecks and propose solutions for improvement and optimization.
- Prepare new algorithms for deployment and support deployment to production.
- Monitor algorithms metrics, statistics and performance.
- Work in a team and collaborate with other colleagues to contribute into common knowledge base.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BA/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Physics, Math or similar.
- Strong mathematical background in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Over 3 years of work experience in Machine Learning.
- Understand the principles of computer science algorithms and data structures, familiar with mathematical computing, including but not limited to statistical models, linear algebra, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Solid understanding of anomaly detection and signals processing and analysis.
- Excellent coding skills in Python.
- Practical knowledge of ML/DL frameworks (Scikit, PyData stack, PyTorch, LightGBM, etc.).
- Familiar with concurrent programming.
- Ability to postulate and verify research hypotheses, explain and present results.
Nice to have
- Experience in analysis of time series.
- Experience in data science for industrial fields.
- Experience in graph analysis/reinforcement learning/physical dynamic models.
- Work with a globally leading machine learning team which addresses challenges of the industrial area.
- Opportunity to impact on the most basic and the largest industry in the world.
- Write scientific papers and participate in thematic conferences.
- Balanced schedule home-office/company office (can be fully remote).
- Attractive equity package as an early employee.